As you know Valentine’s Day is just two days away. So it’s one reason that I am writing this now. The other reason is that I couldn’t think of a topic to write on until a couple of days ago & I happened to ask my friends for one. One of them told me that I should write on – How to get a girl. I explained to him how I should be the last person to write that. Then he suggested this topic & I found it to be interesting. So here I am!
1) There is a very basic but important thing that a guy would have to do to get a girl or at least meet a girl & that is going out & socializing. I don’t do that too often. If you don’t do that there is no way you are going to meet a new person. So, that reduces your chance of getting a girl.
2) What do you think is more important? Brains or Personality? People may say both are. I tend to lean towards the brain, which is why I use my time to do activities that nurture my brain rather than doing personality development training. Personality is a very important factor that girls consider in a guy. So, if you don’t want a girl, then do not care about Charisma.
I have to say though that the brains vs persona thing go both ways.Those are two things that guys look for in a girl. Good looks are a factor; I agree. But, people like me have very high expectations of finding all of these qualities in one girl which happens ultra rarely. The following statement is applicable to every situation in life – Reality Never Matches Expectations.
3) Time. You’ve got to dedicate your time to a girl. They are very sensitive about this. I have seen many relations getting broken up coz of this very clichéd reason – You don’t spend time with me anymore. So the next tip is to never find spare time. I find very less time for myself even though I am not doing anything meaningful or useful any given time of the day. It’s an art that you master with practice.
4) Be really choosy. As I mentioned before, the reality is nothing compared to our expectations. So be as unrealistic as possible. This will make every real girl a disappointment even though you’re not that good yourself.
5) Be that guy. Yeah! Be that guy who points out every small mistake. People, especially girls, find it really annoying. It will certainly improve your chances of going up that least likely table.
My fellow dudes & bros, this is a list of very few things that have worked for me so far. So if you DO NOT want to get a girl this Valentine’s follow these rules.And, if you do not wish to stay single anymore, then please change your priorities & review your options & remember – Someone else’s hand is better than yours! 😛
Also, if you have any tips share with me. And for the girls reading this, if you think that I am wrong about any of those points then lemme know.